Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Google Image Search: "Pro-Life"

Prepared  to  see  bullshit  and  me  debunking  bullshit.  Here  are  some  images  I  see  when  I  Google  "pro-life".

I  believe  in  The  Flying  Spaghetti  Monster.  You  must  have  gotten  the  wrong  address.

Yep,  the  woman  is  suffering,  but  hey,  we  like  fetuses!  If  she  dies  giving  birth,  who  gives  a  flying  fuck?


Oh,  you  must  have  stopped  your  growth  spurt.  But  hey,  midgets  are  cool.

How  do  you  know  exactly  when  my  heart  was  beating?  Have  you  been  following  me?  Go  stalk  someone  else.

I  will  bomb  an  abortion  clinic  to  save  a  "baby".

That's  not  a  fetus,  that's  a  few  months  old  baby  (and  born).  And why  in  the  hell  is  it  mooning  me?


I  consented  to  sex,  not  to  pregnancy.  That  also  happens  to  not  be  a  fetus.

(Rainforest  is  supposed  to  be  plural.)
We  protect:
Rainforests  (Ha,  I  fixed  it!)
Whales
Trees
Bald  Eagles
?  Women's,  rights
Choose  Choice

Fetuses  are  from  endangered,  women's  rights  are.

*Eye  Roll*

Yep,  America  is  an  endangered  species  and  we're  all  going  to  die  out  and  leave  our  country  without  humans  because  of  two  guys  who  biologically  cannot  get  abortions.  That  just  makes  fucking perfect  sense.

If  that  foot  is  sticking  out,  get  to  the  doctor.  I  fear  you  may  have  a  miscarriage.

Nope,  this  one  ain't  born.

Throwing  babies  in  dumpsters  is  a  crime,  abortions  aren't.  Infanticide  and  abortion  are  two  totally  different  things.

Many  pro-choice  women  give  birth  because  they  want  to  carry  their  pregnancy  full  term.  Being  pro-choice  does  not  mean  when  a  pro-choice  woman  gets  pregnant  that  it's  automatic  abortion.  Refer  to  pro-choice  fetus.

 Word  Trickery:
"Pro-Life"  is  really  "Women  Are  Not  People,  But  Zygotes  Are".
Have  You  Been  Fooled?

Republicanation:
Where  non-white,  non-biologically  male,  non-straight,  and  the  non-rich  are  easily  disposable.

We  do  support  horror  movie  props.

Would the  baby  like  breast  or  bottle?  Oh,  you  mean  abortion!  I  think  a  baby  (the  one  in  the  picture  looks  about  one  years  old)  is  a  little  too  young  to  get  pregnant.  Oh,  you  mean  the  fetus!  Fetuses  don't  have  the  mental  ability  to  make  choices  because  they  can't  think!  So  how  can  they  make  choices?  Would  you  like  to  donate  them  your  brain?

A  pregnant  man  getting  an  abortion?  Go  trans  feminism!  :D


The  fetus  was  gay  and  decided  to  kill  itself  because  all  the  other  fetuses  bullied  it  to  "death".  Note:  I  do  care  deeply  about  GLBT  suicide.

Feminists  aren't  man-haters!  Besides,  we  need  our  liberal  feminist  boyfriends  dicks  to  give us  those  "babies"  we  so  desperately  needed  to  abort!  We  feminist  liberals  of  both  sexes  have  united   in  our  baby  killing  massacre!

You  have  no  right  to  tell  me  what  to  think.  I  have  my  own  morality  and  I  decide  that  morality  for  myself.  Now  excuse  me  while  I  call  Orwell  and  tell  him  to  save  me  from  the  Thought  Police.

Give  me  some  pictures  of  that  little  boy  as  a  fetus  smiling  and  I  might  believe  you.

I'm  sure  most  of  those  guys  have  enough  good  sperm  to  hire  a  surrogate  mother  to  give  them  their  fatherhood  back.


A  life  with  the  potential  to  become  a  murderer,  rapist,  or  worst  of  all. . .  Pro-choice!

Did  somebody  say  "Bullshit"?  Planned  Parenthood  wants  to  exterminate  the  blacks  about  as  much  as  they  want  to  lose  the  abortion  wars  to  the  anti-choicers.

When  I  die  Obama's  going  to  lead  me  to  the  afterlife?  Why  in  the  hell  are  people  afraid  of  dying  when  this  guy's  gonna  take  us  to  the  land  flowing  with  Oreo  cookies?  :D

I  hate  my  state,  Indiana,  for  three  reasons:
1.  Anti-choicers  like  these  guys
2.  IU  (Boo!  Hoosiers  suck!)
3.  Everywhere  I  look  I  see  corn!

I'll  do  this  again  someday,  it  was  fun  (kind  of,  because  the  anti-choice  stuff  is  really  stupid).  Am  I  sending  the  pro-choice  message  across,  everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment