Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

No, Kurt

Don't  even  ask  me  about  the  beginning  of  the  episode.
The  people  at  your  school  are  even  more  quick  to  let  transphobia  slide.  Homophobia's  wrong,  but  after  the  last  episode  I  don't  want  to  here  you  bitch  about  how  bad  your  life  is  when  you  think  transphobia  is  fine.
Well,  I'm  a  girl  and  I  listen  to  a  LOT  of  classic  rock.  No  wonder  I  have  nightmares  where  Glee  covers  Steely  Dan  (it  would  be  terrifying  if  they  did).
Beiste  in  lingerie  makes  me  want  to  fucking  vomit.
And  pointing  out  to  that  girls  have  the  right  to  either  or  not  put  out  to  you  is  not  mentioned  once. . .
I  want  to  feel  bad  for  Kurt,  but  he  didn't  care  when  Brittany  dressed  up  as  a  peanut  allergy  (with  my  severe  allergy  I  could  die  from  peanuts/nuts),  and  transphobia  from  the  last  episode,  I  just  think  it's  really  hard  to  feel  bad  for  this  saint  kid.
And  Glee  says:  "Well, if  you're  trans*,  your  life  is  just  gonna  be  miserable.  Nothing  we  can  do  about  it."
Sometimes  it  is  extremely  hard  to  not  be  the  victim,  and  can  be  very  damaging.  Yes  I  believe  in  taking  a  stand  for  yourself,  but  I  tried  that  once  and  it  made  my  life  hell.  Right  now  I'm  forced  in 
a  position  to  be  the  victim.
Sometimes  you  have  to  run  away,  sometimes  you  can't  stand  up  for  yourself.  Why  don't  the  writers  realize  this?
Puck  as  President?  I'd  much  more  gladly  move  to  Canada.
Kurt  just  left  his  iPhone  in  a  crowded  school  hallway?
Kurt  sounds  like  he  read  everything  he  said  off  of  the  internet. . .  I  bet  he  did.
You  know  what?  I  do  feel  bad  for  what  happened  to  Kurt,  because  I  believe  no  one  should  force  themselves  on  another.  However,  do  I  like  Kurt?  No,  and  I'm  still  mad  at  all  the  obvious  transphobia,  no  excuses.
Fuck  Santana  for  what  she  said,  no  one  of  any  gender  has  to  put  out  to  someone!
Lunch  makes  everything  better. . .
I've  never  been  kissed  and  I  haven't  missed  jack  shit.
Beiste  is  a  40  year  old  virgin. . .  Someone  call  Comedy  Central!
I'm  done  for  tonight,  so  I  think  I'll  just  watch  Futurama  so  it  can  clean my  mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment