Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

I Don't Know What To Think

I  was  at  a  Mexican  restaurant  with  my  dad  and  sister  today  for  lunch.  I'm  still  pretty  full  from  it  even  though  it  was  a  couple  hours  ago  (and  it  was  so  good).  We  ended  up  going  to  Walmart  some  time  after  and  at  a check  out  line  there  was  this  dad  and  his  little  girl  (about  five  from  the  look)  and  she  had  a  pink  Playboy  bunny  blanket.  I  could  barely  believe  it.  It  would  have  been  one  thing  to  see  a  twenty  year  old  woman,  but  a  five  year  old  little  girl?  She  probably  doesn't  even  know  what's  in  those  magazines.  My  food  luckily  digested  a  little.  I've  seen  seventh  graders  with  Playboy  bunny  necklaces  (and  I  was  very  sad  to  see  it),  but  now  we've  got  the  five  year  olds.  If  the  words  "Playboy"  had  been  removed  and  we'd  had  a  cuter  bunny  on  it,  it  would  have  been  completely  appropriate.  It  would  be  just  a  cute  little  pink  blanket  with  bunnies  on  it.  But  apparently  that's  not  good  enough  for  today's  world. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment