Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

No! No! No!

Glee  does  not  cover  Coldplay.  Coldplay  is  too  good  for  that  trashy  show.  Glee  covered  "Fix  You"  and  "Viva  La  Vida"  (I  found  out  by  accident).  Why?  Why?  Why?  Coldplay  has  class,  emotion,  and  is  Coldplay  (that's  a  good  enough  answer).  But  GleeGlee  is  awful.  I  may  be  a  lesbian,  but  that  doesn't  mean  I'm  in  the  fan  club*.  I  need  to  have  Coldplay  heal  my  mind.


*Yeah,  kind  of  hypocritical  of  me.  I  have  a  Glee  folder  for  my  sixth  period  class,  but  I  bought  it  last  minute  with  a  bunch  of  other  random  folders.  I  just  grabbed  them  because  they  were  folders  that  had  holes  to  put  in  my  binder.  I  also  have  Star  Wars  ones  and  ones with  chimpanzees  on  them.  See  what  I  mean  by  last  minute?

Here  is  the  only  "Fix  You"  that  will  ever  be  worth  it*.


*I  can't  say  that  about  "Viva  La  Vida"  because  I  kind  of  like  the  Lady  Gaga  cover.  But  Coldplay's  original  is  also  the  best.

No comments:

Post a Comment