Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ooh yayz: Book Fair

Ooh yayz  is  this  blog  post  I'll  be  doing  every  once  in  a  while  with  no  recorded  date  where  I  may  post  some  books  I  got  or  other  random  stuff.  So  today  is  on  the  Book  Fair,  which  was  at  my  school  today,  and  I  succumbed  into  buying.
So  the  two  things  I  bought  were  was  The  Eleventh  Plague  by  Jeff  Hirsch  half  off  regular  price  (the  actual  reason  I  bought  it)  and  a  Phineas  and  Ferb  poster  for  my  room  (which  I  bought  because  of  my  love for  the  show  AND  because  I  just  couldn't  resist).  Time  for  pictures!
My  Phineas  and  Ferb  poster!

I  have  a  t-shirt  with  the  exact  same  guitar  playing  Phineas  on  it  (see  picture  below).



The  Eleventh  Plague,  sideways.  LOL  this  is  my  once  again  lazy  editing.  But  hey,  it's  a  very  good  copy  for  the  nine  bucks  I  paid  for  it,  sideways  or  not.
My  only  fear  is  I  won't  like  the  book,  but  if  I  don't  I'll  still  post  a  review  and  I  have  a  waiting  list  of  friends  also  interested  in  it.  And  I'll  still  have  the  poster  and  nine  bucks  I  saved  not  buying  this  at  Barnes  and  Noble  (I  still  love  you  B&N).
Anyway,  a  review  of  Angel  Burn  will  be  here  soon  (like  once I  post  this,  LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment