Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm Watching Glee Right Now

And  I  want  to  bang  my  head  against  a  wall.  Is  there  a  GIF  for  that?
There  is!  Sweet!  (After  this  I'll  probably  have  Phineas  and  Ferb  clean  my  mind.)

UPDATE:  Kurt  randomly  starts  singing  in  the  halls,  nobody  notices.  What  in  the  flying  fuck?  Let's  not  mention  the  guy  wants  to  be  more  butch.  Kurt,  I  recommend  "Pocket  Lesbian  Friend"!  (The  Big  Gay  Sketch  Show  forever!)

I'm  giving  this  show  an  award!  What  award  is  it?  The  award  made  by  Katherine  (me)  called:  The  What  In  The  Flying  Fuck  Award?!  It's  a  great  award  for  things  that  make  me  pound  my  head  against  brick  walls.  BTW,  the  Kurt  lights,  seriously?

UPDATE:  The  Jane  Levi  song?  I'm  having  Toy  Story  3  flashbacks.

UPDATE:  That  bullshit  about  being  goth  makes  me  Hulk  out.

UPDATE:  Oh  shit,  the  house  party  is  awful.  Let's  not  even  get  into  the  vampires.

UPDATE:  Was  that  Communist  line  needed?

UPDATE:  Fuck  it,  I'm  skipping  the  Gaga/Kiss  episode.  If  I  want  Kiss  I'll  do  Family  Guy,  if  I  want  Gaga  I'll  do  Gaga.

UPDATE:  Who  says  mother's  milk  casually,  even  if  that  person  is  an  effeminate  gay  male?  Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment