Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Damn It!

If  you've  read  a  number  of  my  blog  posts,  you  will  understand  I  LOVE  GIFS.  I  get  mine  off  of  Photobucket  (I  don't  make  them).  Lately  when  I'm  searching  for  some,  I  find  awesome  ones. . .  and  they're  Glee  ones.  I  never  use  them,  though  I  wish  I  could.  But  the  obviously  transphobic,  misogynistic,  biphobic,  and  asexual-phobic  show  is  not  something  I  wish  to  encourage  viewership.  I  will  not  use  Glee  GIFS.  Why  do  I  still  watch  the  show  even  though  it's  so  frigging  awful?  Just  like  why  I  read  bad  books:  To  make  fun  of  them.  Also  because  I  love  torturing  myself.

By  the  way,  does  anyone  know  some  other  good  GIF  sites  or  info  on  how  to  make  GIFS  from  videos?  If  you  do,  please  post  them  in  the  comments.  Thanks.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment