Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My NEW Review Of The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Hey guys, I've decided to make a new review for this. For my long, serious, original book review, go here:

http://katreadsbooks.blogspot.com/2011/1...
To understand a lot of what I'm about to post, you'll have to refer to my original review.

I just want to say before you read this, my friend and I are going to go see The Hunger Games in theaters this week. Why? Because my Mom says I need to get my lazy ass off the computer and go be social. That, and because I want to play Pokemon with my friend. My friend didn't like THG either, but she wants to see the movie because she thinks it looks good. I'll go because the movie theater is dark enough that I can sleep in it. And we're definitely going on a week day, hopefully during the average person's work hour. It's Spring Break, but I hope large amounts of people are gone.

So, on with the review.



The Hunger Games has a great political message:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



The Hunger Games is a plausible dystopia:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



The Hunger Games is right up there with Brave New World, Oryx and Crake, The Handmaid's Tale, Animal Farm, and 1984:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Everyone just LUVZ The Hunger Games:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



The Hunger Games didn't copy off Battle Royale:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just can't believe there isn't some sort of link between the two.



The Hunger Games really reflects us as a society:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



We can all learn something from The Hunger Games:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



The Hunger Games doesn't deny science, basic human psychology, and how a society works (you'll definitely have to refer to my original review):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



But Rue wuz wyte! D':

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No you idiots, she was literally described as black in the books. I don't care how you personally saw her, but she was described as black. How you saw her doesn't change the fact that she was black.



You must have a mental disorder for not liking The Hunger Games:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I wish I could be Andrew Ti on this one:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment