Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Glee

Damn  the  show,  that  I  keep  watching,  just  so  I  can  bitch  about  it.
Now,  for  live  show  commentary.
Grilled  Cheezus,  oh  grilled  cheezus,  wtf,  wtf,  wtf,  wtf.
Why  not  just  sell  the  damn  food  on  eBay  to  religious  weirdos  for  a  bunch  of  money?
Oh  shit,  I  am  prepared  for  a  good,  well  deserved  face  palm.
Kurt,  a  lot  (not  all)  of  churches  don't  think  highly  of  trans*  people  either.  Why  do  you  ignore  them?
Does  Puck  know  "Jew  for  Jesus"  refers  to  a  group  determined  to  convert  Jews  to  Christianity?
The  "squeeze  my  hand"  scene  is  so  If  I  Stay.
Please  no  more  prude-shaming,  please  no  more.
I'm  uncomfortable  with  the  whole  Kurt  being  Atheist  because  he's  gay.  Lots  of  gays  have  a  religion,  but  some  don't.  Being  gay  may  have  something  to  do  with  your  belief  or  unbelief,  but  that  isn't  always  the  case.  I'm  a  Spiritualist,  but  that  has  nothing  to  do  with  homoromantic  asexuality.
Sue,  I  think  you  mean  "theocracy",  not  "monarchy".  There  is  a  difference.
Of  course  a  fucking  sandwich  made  your  GF  give  out  to  you.
Kurt,  you  clearly  contradicted  yourself  about  you  saying  you  know  there  isn't  a  deity  when  earlier  you  said  people  had  the  right  to  their  beliefs.  Thank  you  for  declaring  me  a  mental  case  just  because  I  happen  to  believe  that  when  we  die  we'll  go  to  an  afterlife.  As  if  hating  you  for  your  ignorance  to  trans*  people  alone  was  enough.
Who  in  the  fuck  let  this  show  take  on  religion?  Who?  Oh  Great  Flying  Spaghetti  Monster,  tell  me  who!
Mercedes,  people  can  live  without  religion.  I  know  Atheists  who  do  and  can.  I'm  not  an   Atheist,  but  I  don't  shove  my  religion  in  their  face.  They  don't  believe  in  a  Greater  Being,  and  it's  fine  by  me.
And  If  I  Stay  moments  come  again.\
Finn  ate  the  sandwich,  which  is  what,  three  weeks  old?

My  final  comment  is  this:
Why  in  the  hell  did  this  show  have  to  take  on  religion?

No comments:

Post a Comment