Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bullshit at its Finest

Let's  see  what  these  conservatives  at  Virtuous  Planet,  makers  of  the  shittiest  anti-choice  t-shirts  around  have  to  say  on  their  conservative  t-shirts.

You  have  to  make  the  Tea  Party  look  pro-women  when  it  isn't.  You  even  make  it  feminine.  Only  Republicans. . .

You  bastards,  the  Soviet  Union  killed  and  oppressed  millions  of  people.  Obama  just  pissed  you  guys  off.  Go  ask  Ruta  Sepetys,  a  woman  whose  family  were  victims  of  Stalin's  purging  and  ask  them  how  they  feel  about  the  Soviet  Union,  then  go  ask  a  Bible  thumper.  You  just  disrespected  millions  of  people.  Has  Obama  stuffed  millions  of  people  in  cattle  cars  and  shipped  them  off  to  labor  camps?  Surprise,  NO.


And  Margaret  Atwood  is  still  a  genius.

People  died  due  to  the  Hindenburg  tragedy,  and  you  release  this.  Can't  you  bastards  respect  the  dead?

Obama's  done  a  lot  of  shit,  and  I'm  thinking  of  listing  a  few  things.  I  won't,  though,  becaus e you  conservatives  would  ignore  the  list  entirely.


You  know  how  I  once  posted  I'm  a  liberal  against  gun  control?  I'm  not  so  sure  anymore.

My  response:
No  wonder  these  people  hate  liberals.

The  last  time  Jesus  was  a  part  of  the  government  women  were  walking  ovaries,  people  were  burnt  at  the  stake,  and  we  were  fighting  the  Crusades.  Yep,  that  sure  gives  me  hope.

Why  are  you  crazy  about  oppressing  people  with  a  Christian  theocracy?  Why  do  you  hate  humanity  so  much?

Adios,  and  stay  there!  We  don't  miss  you  one  bit.

McCain  was  trying  to  make  women  be  forced  to  buy  their  own  rape  examinations.  He  isn't  president,  but  I  still  blame  you  misogynistic  bastards!

My  response:
Step  1:
Step  2:
Step  3:
Step  4:
Step  5:
Step  6:
Now,  smile,  enjoy  your  life,  and  do  the  liberal  happy  dance  with  Bruno  Mars!
The  bitch  can  dance!  It's  also  one  of  the  only  ways  I  can  dance  without  revealing  I'm  an  alien  with  two  left  feet  and  one  right.  Because  it  doesn't  really  look  like  he's  dancing,  but  he  is!


Screwing  women,  the  poor,  the  LGBT  community,  and  all  non-white,  non-straight  males  everywhere. . .
1  vote  a  time!
McCain  *  Palin  '08

Yep,  "religious  tolerance"  in  a  nutshell.  Congratulations,  you  are  bigots!

Perry  for  president?  :D
Perry  the  Platypus
For  President
2012

My  response:

Why  you  hate  donkeys?  Didn't  Mary,  Mommy  O'  Jesus,  ride  on  one?

Weren't  those  designs  just  awful?  Those  were  perhaps  the  ones  I  felt  I  had  to  post,  there  are  more.  What  will  be  the  next  ones  I  will  comment  on?  Their  anti-gay  marriage  shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment